How to apply for Mandalawangi Scholarship
Individuals or groups may apply for a Mandalawangi scholarship.
Group applications may only distribute a scholarship within the members of their group.
About 50 scholarships, A$150 each per annum (or Rp. 1,500,000.-), are distributed between May and June each year,
as the yearly schooling begin on July in Indonesia.
The Scholarship cover the school fee only (Books, Clothing, Transportation, extra curriculer activity, are not covered).
The current priority of Mandalawangi funding is to students in areas of natural disaster, conflict, orphans,
remote or deserted areas, and students who live in poverty.
To apply, please send the following:
A. For students in areas of natural disaster, conflict or orphans.
B. For students from remote areas or poor students.
- Student data: name, class, parents names, child number (relative to siblings) and number of living children in each family
- Student photo (optional)
- School data: name, address, phone number, email, school BCA account (or account of bank linked to BCA)
- Reason why the Mandalawangi scholarship is needed (not required for children in areas of natural disaster or conflict and orphans)
- Details of school fees - tuition fees (maximum Rp 1,500,000 for secondary and high school and Rp 1,000,000 for primary school)
- Student data: name, class, parents names, child number (relative to siblings), total children in family and parents average annual income
- Student photo
- School data: name, address, phone number, email, Bank Central Asia (BCA) account (or account of bank linked to BCA) - for ease of fund transfer
- Letter of recommendation from school (optional)
Send those requirement by email to Mandalawangi Group.